Blog Archive

26 March 2016

"This Information Could Save Your Life"



Always Safe, Always Prepared,

Frank Mitchell
Founder

----
What IF, amidst the almost irrational sparring over gun control (following the devastating shooting at San Bernadino), there was an alternative everyone is ignoring?
I mean, the truth is – right now no one knows how far this will go. Or where it will end.

Many want assault weapons banned.

Yet some say that’s over-the-top, ignoring the real problem. . .
. . .While others fear all this is simply a snowball perched at the top of the mountain ready to swallow all our defenses in a terrifying descent through our personal freedoms.

Seriously – who knows?

I sure didn’t.

And it was this uncertainty that got me rethinking what I thought I knew about protecting myself and my family against worst-case violence.
Now, knowing me, you might expect right about here I’d tell you how I spent weeks, non-stop, searching for an answer.
But actually -- something very unusual happened.
You see, I was watching Glenn Beck’s evening TV show not long ago (this is his 1-hour television monolog not the 3-hour radio show he’s famous for).

Anyway, he kinda startled me by saying how in today’s environment, “ALL I’m focused on NOW is protecting my family.”

Preoccupied with what he’d said, I almost missed the words of one of his advertisers during the next commercial break who mentioned protecting yourself “. . . by putting the same close-range destructive power of a firearm – into your bare hands – without ever carrying a gun!”
Whoa there. What’d I just hear?

That by focusing my attention on a ‘tool’ (and one today I likely may NOT even have access to as a means of protecting myself) we could be missing a better solution staring me right in the face?

 One that did NOT involve a gun.

Stick with me here. Because this is important.
I scribbled down the website address and was shocked to discover that Glenn Beck himself endorses what this guy is teaching (you can count the number of people he endorses on both your hands and still have fingers left over).

AND, Glenn’s actually invited him to come into the Beck home to personally teach his wife and daughters and son how to protect themselves.

So I end up getting this program I’d never heard of before, and, in an evening, realize it completely sidesteps the entire firearm brouhaha.
And I understood why Glenn (even with his million-dollar personal security team) wanted this as his own family’s first line of defense.
Which is why I’m recommending you follow this link and read what he personally has to say about this program.

It will FOREVER change the way you look at personal protection.
And perhaps leave you feeling it just may be... “The Ultimate Concealed Carry.”

To your continued personal safety!

- Tim

P.S. Make no mistake. Having a gun IS important. Even Glenn agrees.
But once you understand the limitations on its use (as spelled out here) you’ll quickly see why THIS program moved to the front of Glenn’s list.
And why (shockingly) it’s the FIRST thing reached for by many of those extensively trained in firearm usage as well.

You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to go here and see what this is about:
==> "This Information Could Save Your Life" - Glenn Beck

 



Please add support@familysurvivalsystem.com to your address book/ safe lists to make sure these emails reach your inbox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !

 AWMI.com  **  The most powerful message ever preached in past 50 years !  10 Reasons It's Better to Have the Holy Spirit ...

Popular